Welcome to Penn Legacy’s Adult Soccer Rec League and Programs
There are NO PRACTICES and you play one game a week. Join us on the pitch!
Fall 2016 Registration
We will be back for our 5th Great Fall Season!
Mens Over 30 Soccer League
Fall 2016 League
- Men’s Over 30 League
- Weekly games on Friday nights begin in September and continue through early November (no practices, just weekly games)
- Times: 6:30 to 9:30 PM - schedules will be posted in late August and shirts will be handed out at first game
- Location: Hempfield HS Quad - artificial turf fields
- No experience necessary - register as an individual
- 1 player request per player is allowed but both players must request each other. This is in an effort to more evenly distribute teams. We will also have team captains who will help select rosters to ensure all teams are rostered as evenly as possible so that teams are as competitive as possible.
- Questions? Contact us:
- No Refunds, no exceptions.
- Zero Tolerance Policy: No coach, parent, player or spectator will be allowed to exhibit any type of hostile behavior towards any other party or referees. A minimum one game game suspension will be enforced for behavior deemed inappropriate by the governing board.
Previous Season News
Thank you registrants! Your generosity is appreciated!
When registering many of you donated generously to our ALL KIDS PLAY FUN'D which supports our FREE Penn Legacy Academy Program for ages 3 through 8.
The value per player is $75 per child. We rely on donations and sponsors to help this program remain free and so that all kids can play the game of soccer.
To read a news article about the program please click here
See pic above of the kids that have participated in the program.
To view a list of the 2014 sponsor donors please click here
To view a list of the 2015 sponsor donors please click here
Interested in becoming a Sponsor?
Team shirts, and/or league sponsorship opportunities are available.
Contact our Marketing Director for more information.