U10, U12, U15 Boys & Girls, U19 COED (for players born 1999-2009)
Registration is now OPEN for the fall 2017 Rec Soccer Program.
Note: Coaches needed for U10 Boys and Girls, and for U15 Boys.
All boys and girls are welcome to register for Penn Legacy Rec soccer teams with no residency requirements. Teams are formed in the following league age groups: U10, U12, U15 and U19.
Penn Legacy Rec teams participate in league play within Lancaster County. This program builds on fundamentals and teaches players about sportsmanship and teamwork.
Birthday falls between the following dates:
- U10 Boys and Girls: 01/01/2008 - 12/31/2009
- U12 Boys and Girls: 01/01/2006 - 12/31/2007
- U15 Boys and Girls: 01/01/2003 - 12/31/2005
- U19 Coed: 01/01/1999 - 12/31/2002
PENN LEGACY REC PROGRAM - FOR BOYS AND GIRLS U10 - U19
- Two weeknight team practices
- Games on Saturdays (boys) or Sundays (girls)
- U19 will be COED
- Registration fee: $105
- Uniform jersey cost: $20 (required for all players)
- $25 late fee starting Saturday, July 1, 2017
PENN LEGACY REC IMPORTANT DATES
- Coaches are to contact players by Sunday, August 13, 2017
- Regular practices start the week of August 28, 2017
Bring ball, shin guards and a water bottle. Team jerseys will be distributed,
- Girls League games begin – Sunday, September 10, 2017
- Boys League games begin – Saturday, September 9, 2017
- Boys and Girls Festivals to be determined