REGISTRATION UPDATE- A few openings remain
We have extended the registration deadline until February 15 for the boys, and February 19 for the girls.
For the boys' brackets we have openings for:
- 2 U16 teams
- 1 or 2 U18 -U19 teams
For the girls’ brackets, we have openings for:
- 1 or 2 U16 teams
- 1 or 2 U18-U19 teams
As such, we will post the accepted boys teams on February 16, and the girls teams on February 20.
2018 Event Dates:
- March 11, 2018 - Boys
- March 18, 2018 - Girls
Penn Legacy brings you another quality tournament event in spring 2018.
The Legacy College Showcase will be held on 3/11/2018 for Boys and on 3/18/2018 for Girls teams.
As a bonus there will be an opportunity for the coach to nominate players for College ID Exhibition Games on Saturday prior to the event.
The showcase is open to:
- U15 (2003), U16 (2002), U17 (2001), U18 (2000), and U19 (1999) boys and girls teams
- 1 day, 2 game tournament, Sunday 3/11 for boys and Sunday 3/18 for girls
- College ID Exhibition Games on Saturdays prior to event
- Levels of play: Premier and Travel A
- All games on turf and grass fields - 60 minute games
- We will schedule around State Cup games
- Application opens in December 2017 - Deadline is 2/11/18, or when an age group fills
- Entrance fee for all age groups is $405
- Accepted Teams - Boys teams to be posted on 2/16 and Girls teams to be posted on 2/20
- Schedules - to be posted on 2/23
- Over 300 coaches will be invited
Come join us for a great college showcase where all games are played on three turf fields at one venue making it easy for college coaches to see the players they are looking for.
The event will also include Saturday daytime College ID Games on 3/10 for boys, and 3/17 for girls, at LANCO Fieldhouse, an outstanding indoor facility just 15 minutes from our main venue. Accepted team coaches will have the opportunity to nominate several sophomore and/or junior players to participate in the exhibition games.
Our tournament personnel have many years of experience in running college showcases which should result in a great showcase with lots of college coaches!
State Cup Teams: If any team that enters the tournament has a state cup game on their tournament day, we will make sure the schedules do not conflict or will offer a refund if they need to withdraw if we are not able to avoid the schedule conflict.
Limited Number of Teams: Since we are only using our three turf fields the will be a limited number of teams accepted so apply early.
College ID Exhibition Games: On Saturday - 3/10 and 3/17, we also hold "College ID" exhibition games at LANCO Fieldhouse a local indoor soccer facility. Accepted team coaches will have the opportunity to nominate several sophomore and/or junior players to participate in the exhibition games.
- Boys ID games will be held on Saturday, 3/10
- Girls ID games will be held on Saturday, 3/17
For College Coaches:
All fields at one location for Sunday tournament games.
Also bonus Saturday daytime College ID Matches will be held indoor on Saturday 3/10 and 3/17 at LANCO Fieldhouse
Learn more on our For College Coaches info page.