FALL 2017 REGISTRATION & SEASON INFORMATION
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
Below are details regarding the Fall 2017 season
Note: Coaches needed for U10 Boys and Girls, and for U15 Boys.
Important Registration Dates:
Registration Start Date:
Registration End Date:
Late Registration Fee - $25
May 15, 2017
July 1, 2017
Begins July 1, 2017
Birthday falls between the following dates:
- U10 Boys and Girls: 01/01/2008 - 12/31/2009
- U12 Boys and Girls: 01/01/2006 - 12/31/2007
- U15 Boys and Girls: 01/01/2003 - 12/31/2005
- U19 Coed: 01/01/1999 - 12/31/2002
PENN LEGACY REC PROGRAM - FOR BOYS AND GIRLS U10 - U19
- Two weeknight team practices
- Games on Saturdays (boys) or Sundays (girls)
- U19 will be COED
- Registration fee: $105
- Uniform jersey cost: $20 (required for all players)
- $25 late fee starting Saturday, July 1, 2017
PENN LEGACY REC IMPORTANT DATES
- Coaches are to contact players by Sunday, August 13, 2017
- Regular practices start the week of August 28, 2017
Bring ball, shin guards and a water bottle. Team jerseys will be distributed,
- Girls League games begin – Sunday, September 10, 2017
- Boys League games begin – Saturday, September 9, 2017
- Boys and Girls Festivals to be determined
NEW UNIFORM JERSEY POLICY
*Please note this is a new season and policy for Rec jerseys*
Due to changes in available uniform styles, Rec uniform jerseys are now used for one full year (fall 2017 and spring 2018). ALL players must purchase a new jersey during the registration process for this fall 2017. The price for the jersey is $20.
Are you interested in coaching? If so, please read this page for important info.
Please check your junk mail folder for communications from your coach or the club if you have a spam filter. Make sure to allow emails from the following addresses, or you might not receive important messages:
- EmailFrom_EPYSAClub@youthleaguesusa.com (Registration confirmation emails, and mass communications - note the reply to email address will be the club sender)
- Rec@pennlegacy.org (Steve Rempala, Rec Registrar)
- email@example.com (Jim Dreyer, Director)
Registration and Uniform fees for Penn Legacy Rec players are purposely kept low in order to make the program accessible to all children. Club sponsors and personal donations are also an important source of revenue to run all programs. However, should the Club choose to run fundraising activities or sales, each family is expected to participate.
WITHDRAWAL AND REFUND POLICY:
Withdrawals made by June 30, 2017 will be refunded 100% (less a $5 processing fee).
Withdrawals made by July 15, 2017 will result in refund of 50% of registration fee.
Withdrawals made after July 15, 2017 will NOT be refunded.*
*(note: Players trying out for school teams should notify firstname.lastname@example.org immediately after submitting their registration. Registration fee refund will then be granted to those that withdrawal to play school ball upon a follow up notification to email@example.com)
PLEASE READ BEFORE CONTINUING TO REGISTRATION
By continuing you agree that you have read all information above AND the linked required reading document which includes the player/parent code of conduct.
Prior to registering please review age charts at top of page as the new US Soccer initiatives the age groups are now based on birth year.
If you have questions regarding this, please contact one of the program directors.
FOLLOW PENN LEGACY ON SOCIAL MEDIA!