RESOURCES AND FORMS - TRAVEL/PREMIER PROGRAM
Travel/Premier Program Codes of Conduct
Scholarship Opportunity for Graduating Seniors
- Exercise Induced Asthma
- Lightning safetyplease read then also click here to read more on the EPYSA website.
- Goal Safety - a MUST read
- Rich Garcia from Parisi shares his handout - Sports Nutrition for Athletes
- Concussion/Traumatic Brain Injury - Information/resources, please read
- Club/EPYSA Concussion Policy, Procedure and Protocol - important, please read
- Hydration Strategies for Soccer - NSCAA Resource Library featured a research article by Master Diploma holder, Penn Legacy Academy Director and Penn Legacy Age Group Coordinator and coach, Gary Ross!
How To Link - for coaches only
How to operate lights at East Pete and Junction Center - watch video
How To Link - for Field Lining
- Paint Lining Video - watch video
Parent Resources Links
- US Youth Soccer Parent Resource Library
Info includes: Postive Parenting for Youth Soccer, Parent Education, and more
- US Youth Soccer Official Rules for Small-Sided Games
- Parent/Player Codes of Conduct
- Medical Release Form
- EPYSA: PS1 Player Status Form
- EPYSA: RG6 Form
- Check Request Form - Please note checks must be approved then will be cut weekly on Thursdays, allow time for your request
- Purchase Order Form - To be used for all club purchase requests
- For staff only: Work Request form - website, email or newsletter content, calendar updates, communications, etc
- Fire Hall or Meeting Room Usage Form – please complete well in advance of dates
- Congratulations Website Posting Request - please allow 7 days for posting to appear
- Equipment Loan Request Form
- First Aid Kit Request Form
- Quad and Stadium Release Form
- Referee Fees - Please see league for current fees then complete the Ref Fee Request Form
- Game Line-up Form in MS Word or Game Line-up as a PDF
- Car Wash Fundraiser Info and Form
After 2016/17 Team Tryouts
- New Player or Tryout Candidate Registration Instructions - this link to be used only when directed to by the Registrar
- Secondary Player Acceptance Instructions. Contact Registrar Steve Rempala for information.
- Questions? Please contact registrar Steve Rempala, registrar, for instructions.
Coaches and Assistant Coaches must complete the following:
Concussion/Injury Documents for Coaches - please read and keep required documents with you. The Concussion Training Course must be completed for Fall 2016 through Spring 2017 coaches and assistant coaches.
- Concussion/Traumatic Brain Injury Info, Resources and Training
- Concussion-Injury Form - Coaches: please keep with you
- Clipboard Document - Coaches: please keep with you
- Club Policy/Procedure/Protocol - Concussion
Required Risk Management and Background Checks/Clearances and Documentation to Submit to Penn Legacy
- If you have questions email Steve Rempala, Penn Legacy Registrar.
- 2016/17 Risk Management Application link. (valid for roles held between 8/1/16 through 7/31/17) - to be completed by all persons associated in club or team roles with Penn Legacy.
Be sure to select Penn Legacy as the Club.
- 2017/18 Risk Management Application link. (valid for roles held between 8/1/17 through 7/31/18) - to be completed by all persons associated in club or team roles with Penn Legacy. Be sure to select Penn Legacy as the Club.
- Background Checks and Clearances Guidelines for the 2016/17 Soccer Seasons - Paid Coaches, Assistant Coaches, Staff Contractors
- Background Checks and Clearance Guidelines for the 2016/17 Soccer Seasons - Volunteer Coaches, Assistant Coaches, Program Volunteers
- Penn Legacy Confidentiality Agreement - to be completed/signed by board members, volunteers, coaches and contractors (good for lifetime of service) - sign, scan and upload to form below if not previously submitted
- Concussion Course Completion Certificate - Required to be completed and submitted annually by coaches (see above section regarding concussion on this page) save a certificate copy to your hard drive and upload to form below
- REMINDER TO SUBMIT TO PENN LEGACY:
The Penn Legacy Board of Directors has determined that coaches/assistants and team managers will not be allowed to take the field or meet with their team without the required clearances. Once you have completed your clearances and required documents, please go to the following web site to submit your status:
For background checks - You have 90 calendar days to upload your records to Penn Legacy at the above link.
If you have questions email Steve Rempala, Penn Legacy Registrar.