Resources and Forms - Travel/Premier Program
Travel/Premier Program Codes of Conduct
Scholarship Opportunity for Graduating Seniors
- Exercise Induced Asthma
- Lightning safetyplease read then also click here to read more on the EPYSA website.
- Goal Safety - a MUST read
- Rich Garcia from Parisi shares his handout - Sports Nutrition for Athletes
- Concussion/Traumatic Brain Injury - Information/resources, please read
- Club/EPYSA Concussion Policy, Procedure and Protocol - important, please read
- Hydration Strategies for Soccer - NSCAA Resource Library featured a research article by Master Diploma holder, Penn Legacy Academy Director and Penn Legacy Age Group Coordinator and coach, Gary Ross!
Concussion/Injury Documents for Coaches - please read and keep required documents with you
- Concussion/Traumatic Brain Injury Info and Resources
- Concussion-Injury Form - Coaches: please keep with you
- Clipboard Document - Coaches: please keep with you
- Club Policy/Procedure/Protocol - Concussion
Parent Resources Links
- US Youth Soccer Parent Resource Library
Info includes: Postive Parenting for Youth Soccer, Parent Education, and more
- US Youth Soccer Official Rules for Small-Sided Games
- Parent/Player Codes of Conduct
- Medical Release Form
- EPYSA: PS1 Player Status Form
- EPYSA: RG6 Form
- Check Request Form - Please note checks must be approved then will be cut weekly on Thursdays, allow time for your request
- Purchase Order Form - To be used for all club purchase requests
- For staff only: Work Request form - website, email or newsletter content, calendar updates, communications, etc
- Fire Hall or Meeting Room Usage Form – please complete well in advance of dates
- Congratulations Website Posting Request - please allow 7 days for posting to appear
- Equipment Loan Request Form
- Quad and Stadium Release Form
- Referee Fees - Please see EPYSA website or league for current fees
- Game Line-up Form in MS Word or Game Line-up as a PDF
After 2014/15 Team Tryouts
- New Player Acceptance and Registration Instructions - this link to be used only when directed to by the Registrar
- Secondary Player Acceptance Instructions. Contact Registrar Steve Rempala for information.
- Questions? Please contact registrar Steve Rempala, registrar, for instructions.
2014/15 Risk Management - to be completed by all persons associated in club or team roles with Penn Legacy. Be sure to select Penn Legacy as the Club.
If you have questions email Steve Rempala, Penn Legacy Registrar.