Tryout Acceptance Page
Welcome to Penn Legacy Soccer!
Before continuing Accepted Players and Parents/Guardians must agree to the information below.
(To decline the position offered skip to the area below and indicate that preference)
- I have read the age appropriate Handout and Parent Involvement documents listed below:
AND Parent Involvement Document - please open and print this document
- I understand and agree to abide by the Parent and Player Conduct. Codes of Conduct
- I am aware that the mandatory team meeting and uniform fitting dates will be scheduled in mid-May. Watch for the announcement on the team meeting schedule to be held in mid-May.
- All NEW Penn Legacy players are required to order new uniforms. 2017 is year two of a two year uniform cycle; returning players can use their uniform from the previous year. Detailed information will be provided at team meetings. Uniform number information is required as you advance through this acceptance process - please be prepared to enter that before continuing. Players/Parents should provide requests for numbers between 0 and 50. Returning players will get priority on uniform numbers. If there are number conflicts on a team, they will be resolved by the players and parents on that team at the team meeting.
- Please send any questions you have about any part of this acceptance process to firstname.lastname@example.org before continuing.
By continuing you agree that you have read the above and will complete all requirements needed to fulfill team obligations and ACCEPT your position on the team.
Or, to decline the position offered please select that option below.
Congratulations and welcome to Penn Legacy.
PLEASE follow instructions below to secure or decline your position on the team.
- To complete your acceptance you must enter the information below and click next.
- Payment of the acceptance fee listed in your acceptance email must be completed to hold the player's position on the team.
- All fees are non-refundable. Please confirm this by selecting the acknowledgement below.
- You must set up your player account to indicate the method of payment while completing the acceptance process. Acceptance fee may be made by debit/credit card (Visa or MasterCard) or mail-in check. Debit/credit card payments must be completed now. Mail-in checks must be received within 3 days of completion of acceptance. Instructions and mailing address will be sent via email upon completion of your acceptance below. If you have questions regarding payments please direct them via email by clicking the envelope icon here>>>
IMPORTANT - PLEASE WATCH FOR THE ANNOUNCEMENT ON THE MANDATORY TEAM MEETING SCHEDULE TO BE HELD IN MID-MAY.