Welcome to Penn Legacy’s
Adult Soccer Rec League and Programs
New for 2017!
June & July
Penn Legacy Outdoor Adult Soccer Leagues
in partnership with LANCO Fieldhouse
Penn Legacy FC in partnership with LANCO Fieldhouse will be hosting several adult summer soccer leagues.
Games will be played on the beautiful grass fields located across from LANCO Fieldhouse at East Petersburg Elem (some games may be played at Junction Fields near WJTL).
Games will be played in June and July.
YOU CAN STILL PLAY WITH YOUR TEAMMATES! Due to multiple requests from players, we are going to expand the opportunity for you to play with your current teammates. We are allowing each player that registers to request up to 6 other players that they would like to play with on the same team. About 10 days before the league starts we will email all registered players to ask them for their teammate requests.
NEW: In addition, to booster numbers and ensure that we have enough teams/players for the leagues, we are going to allow registration of a team or group of players that want play together as long as we can balance the competition out among the teams that make up the league. The team registration fee is $825. To register a team please contact LANCO Fieldhouse at 717-560-0717.
Please note that in order to avoid some conflicts with other adult league we have switched the nights that the Over 30 women and the Over 40 Women play. As a result, the Over 30 women will play on Sundays and the Over 40 Women will play on Thursday.
- Open Women: Mondays, 6:30-8:30pm, $85 player fee, 3 referees
- Over 30 Women: Sundays, afternoon, $60 player fee, 1 referee
- Over 40 Women: Thursdays, 6:30-8:30pm, $60 player fee, 1 referee
- Recently added! Over 30 Men: Mondays, 6:30-8:30pm, $60 player fee, 1 referee
- Open Men: Wednesdays, 6:30-8:30pm, $85 player fee, 3 referees
- Over 40 Men: Tuesdays, 6:30-8:30pm, $60 player fee, 1 referee
All games will be 11 v11, (2) 35 minute halves, 8 games.
League will start week of 6/5 and final week will bethe week of 7/31.
All players will be supplied a team shirt and the referee fees are included in the player registration fee.
All registrations are through LANCO Fieldhouse.
You can register one of 3 ways:
- Online at www.lancofieldhouse.com
If registering online at www.lancofieldhouse.com, you will need to click on "classes" when asked to select the type of registration.
- By calling 717-560-0717
- Or in person at LANCO Fieldhouse, 1901 Miller Road, East Petersburg, PA 17520
FOLLOW PENN LEGACY ON SOCIAL MEDIA!
Penn Legacy Adult Soccer - FALL 2017
Registration opens in July
We will be back for our 6th Great Fall Season!
Mens Over 30 Soccer League
Fall 2017 League
- Men’s Over 30 League
- Weekly games on Friday nights begin in September and continue through early November (no practices, just weekly games)
- Times: 6:30 to 9:30 PM
- Location: Hempfield HS Quad - artificial turf fields
- Questions? Contact us:
Registration - Opens in July 2017
- No Refunds, no exceptions.
- Zero Tolerance Policy: No coach, parent, player or spectator will be allowed to exhibit any type of hostile behavior towards any other party or referees. A minimum one game game suspension will be enforced for behavior deemed inappropriate by the governing board.
Previous Season News
Thank you registrants! Your generosity is appreciated!
When registering many of you donated generously to our ALL KIDS PLAY FUN'D which supports our FREE Penn Legacy Futures Program for ages 3 through 8.
The value per player is $85 per child. We rely on donations and sponsors to help this program remain free and so that all kids can play the game of soccer.
To read a news article about the program please click here
See pic above of the kids that have participated in the program.
To view a list of the 2014 sponsor donors please click here
To view a list of the 2015 sponsor donors please click here
To view a list of the 2016 sponsor donors please click here
Interested in becoming a Sponsor?
Team shirts, and/or league sponsorship opportunities are available.
Contact our Marketing Director for more information.