This Penn Legacy camp will focus on improving every single aspect of the goalkeeping position.
Small groups will lead to personalized instruction and the camp element will provide for an intensive week that will be sure result in huge improvements for all participants.
July 31st to August 4th
Junction Center Fields
The camp will offer physical and instructional sessions covering all areas of Goalkeeping. Each Goalkeeper attending the program can expect to learn the following:
- Handling & Footwork,
- Diving - short, medium and high
- Reaction saves
- High Catching & Tipping
- Breakaways, Blocking & 1v1's
Adam Lewis' Coaching/Playing Background:
- Former professional playing in two countries (ENG & SWE)
- Goalkeeper coach for 10+ years (USA, ENG, SWE)
- UEFA B Licensed Coach & degree in Sports Coaching
- Goalkeeper Coach for Lancaster Inferno (Pro-Am Women's Team)
- Stevenson University's Women's Soccer Team Goalkeeper Coach