SPRING 2019 FUTURES REGISTRATION
Registration is now closed for the spring Futures program. Please email if you have any questions.
Below is seasonal info only.
Registration Start Date: January 2, 2019
Registration End Date for Future 6, 7 & 8’s: Extended to March 15 or later if space available.
Registration End Date for Future 3, 4 & 5’s: March 26, 2019
All Futures programs are held at the Penn Legacy – Junction Center Campus fields off Junction Road in Manheim - See map
Below are Spring Season Details
Age groups are based on USYSA/EPYSA ranges for birthdays between the following dates:
Future 3’s – Boys & Girls
Future 4’s - Boys & Girls
Future 5’s - Boys & Girls
01/01/2016 - 12/31/2016
01/01/2015 - 12/31/2015
01/01/2014 - 12/31/2014
Future 6’s - Boys & Girls
Future 7’s - Boys & Girls
Future 8’s - Boys & Girls
01/01/2013 - 12/31/2013
01/01/2012 - 12/31/2012
01/01/2011 - 12/31/2011
Questions? Please email email@example.com
Welcome to Penn Legacy Futures Program
The Futures program represents the Club's youngest players who have a future playing within our Club.
Our belief is that "when we create the right environment we maximize the learning process.”
PENN LEGACY FUTURE 3’s, 4’s, and 5’s BOYS AND GIRLS:
- Program Location: The Penn Legacy Junction Center Campus - link to map
- Program: Six 45 min Saturday morning training sessions
- Program Dates Saturdays April 6, 13, 27 May 4, 11*, 18 (festival)
- Saturday sessions for Future 3’s (YOB 2016) 8:30am, Future 4’s (YOB 2015) 8:30am and Future 5’s (YOB 2014) 10:00am.
- Registrants will be assigned to groups by age and contacted via email by March 26, 2019
*Note the Saturday May 11 session Future 3 & 4’s will be 2:00pm and Future 5’s will be 3:30pm
*Please see message below regarding email communications.*
PENN LEGACY FUTURE 6’s, 7’s, and 8’s BOYS AND GIRLS
Program Location: The Penn Legacy Junction Center Campus
Program: One weeknight team practice and games on Saturdays
Futures Technical Director Coach Rossi will contact players with team information by Tuesday, March 19 or 20, 2019.
All Players will be assigned to teams and will train with team’s parent volunteer coach under the guidance of the Futures Technical Director Coach Rossi.
Future 6’s (YOB 2013) players will be assigned to teams with parent volunteer coaches
- U6 Coaches choose training night: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday start week of March 25
- Future 6’s Boys - Practice Mon or Tue or Wed or Thurs - Games Sat 12:00 pm
- Future 6’s Girls - Practice Mon or Tue or Wed or Thurs - Games Sat 1:30 pm
- Games - Saturdays, April 6, 13, 27, May 4, 11, 18 (festival)
Future 7’s (YOB 2012) Teams will train with the Futures Technical Director Coach Rossi along with the team’s parent volunteer coach
- Future 7’s Boys - Practice Mon 5:30 pm - Games Sat 9:00 am
- Future 7’s Girls - Practice Mon 6:30 pm - Games Sat 10:30 am
- Practices - Mondays March 25 Apr 1, 8, 15, 22, 29 and May 6, 13
- Games - Saturdays, April 6, 13, 27, May 4, 11*, 18 (festival)
*Note the Saturday May 11 session Future 7 Boy’s and Future 7 Girl’s games will be 3:00pm.
Future 8’s (YOB 2011) Teams will train with the Futures Technical Director Coach Rossi along with the team’s parent volunteer coach
- Future 8’s Boys - Practice Wed 5:30 pm - Games Sat 1:00 pm
- Future 8’s Girls - Practice Wed 6:30 pm - Games Sat 11:30 am
- Practices – Wednesdays March 27 Apr 3, 10, 17, 24, and May 1, 8, 15
- Games - Saturdays, April 6, 13, 27, May 4, 11*, 18 (festival)
*Note on Saturday May 11, Future 8 Girl’s games will be 3:00pm.
- Coaches Mentor Training at The Penn Legacy Junction Center Campus
- U6 & U7 Coaches @ 6:00pm; U8 Coaches @ 7:00pm - Sunday March 24, 2019
- U6 & U7 Coaches @ 6:00pm; U8 Coaches @ 7:00pm - Sunday April 14, 2019
You should check your junk mail folder for communications from your coach or the club if you have a spam filter.
Be sure to you allow emails from the following addresses, or you might not receive important messages:
- Futures@pennlegacy.org (Steve Rempala, Futures Registrar)
- firstname.lastname@example.org (Gary Ross, Futures Technical Director)
- email@example.com (Ray Keene, VP of Futures)
FUTURES FESTIVAL FOR ALL AGE GROUPS
- Saturday, May 18
TEAM PHOTOGRAPHS: TBD
Are you interested in coaching?
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN COACHING PLEASE CONTACT COACH ROSSI at Rossi.firstname.lastname@example.org
(Coaches receive manual to assist them with their training sessions.)
Required Risk Management and Background Checks/Clearances and Documentation to Submit to Penn Legacy
- As of July 1, 2015, an adult applying for an unpaid position as a volunteer responsible for the welfare of a child or having direct contact with children will need background clearances. Click here for information about this recent change in the state law.
- You must also submit a Risk Management application through EPYSA. Please be sure to select Penn Legacy as the club. Click here to open the 2018-19 EPYSA Risk Management Application.
For the more advanced/serious/experienced 2011 born player Penn Legacy offers a pre-travel program known as PTP.
The PTP program is designed for players born in 2011 with "more experience." The program provides players the opportunity to become even better by training in a professional environment with professional coaches and alongside like-minded players.
Click here for more info on PTP and to register.
IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ BEFORE CONTINUING TO REGISTRATION
- By continuing you agree that you have read all info above AND the linked required reading document.
- Penn Legacy Futures soccer programs are directly funded by the club's All Kids Play Fund, which provides opportunities for kids of families in need of financial assistance to enjoy the game of soccer.
- Pay what you can to support the program by selecting an amount when registering. There is no registration fee for those in need.
- Penn Legacy/HSC is a non-profit 501(c)3 corporation, and your contribution may be tax-deductible. You will receive a receipt on your certificate of registration when submitting payment online.
You must select a donation amount when registering.
(Suggested donation for those NOT in need is $85-110/player - if possible, please consider a larger amount to assist families in need. Donations may be tax deductible)
There is no donation expected for those in NEED - please select $0.
Click below to register your child for the 2019 Spring Futures Program. We are using a new system this year from Blue Star Sports.
You will initially be asked to create a family account, with a user name and password. Once this is created, you will then be directed to the player registration page.
On that page, please select “Register Now”, then select Player - 2019 Spring Futures Program – Register Now.
FOLLOW PENN LEGACY ON SOCIAL MEDIA!