WINTER INDOOR LEAGUE FOR REC PLAYERS
PENN LEGACY REC INDOOR LEAGUE - Info and Registration
This is a great opportunity to keep your children active and having fun over the winter months.
Winter Program for Rec Players born in 2004 to 2010.
Note: Starting in the fall of 2016 the Penn Legacy Soccer Club is following the new US Youth Soccer Guidelines for grouping players by year of birth, rather than school year. This is new for ALL soccer clubs across the USA.
Games only, no practices.
Rec players only! No travel players.
Registration fee: $80
Preliminary* Game Dates & Times:
Saturdays, 12:00 pm – 3:00 pm
Jan 5, 12, 19, 26 Feb 2, 9, 16, 23
Location: Spooky Nook Lanco - 1901 Miller Road, East Petersburg
Fields 2 & 3
10 (YOB 2009 & 2010)
U12 (YOB 2007 & 2008)
U15 (YOB 2004, 2005, & 2006)
* Specific Rec League game times will be provided after teams are finalized and schedules are available.
(approximately 12/15-12/20, and will be linked at the top of this page)
WITHDRAWAL AND REFUND POLICY
- Withdrawals made by November 15, 2018 will be refunded 100% (less a $5 processing fee).
- Withdrawals made by December 1, 2018 will result in refund of 50% of registration fee.
- Withdrawals made after December 1, 2018 will NOT be refunded.
Please check your junk email for communications from your coach or the club if you have a spam filter.
Be sure to allow emails from the following addresses, or you might not receive important messages:
- Rec@pennlegacy.org (Steve Rempala, Rec Registrar)
- email@example.com (Jim Dreyer, Coordinator, Rec Program)
- firstname.lastname@example.org (Ray Keene, VP of Rec Programs)
COACHES RISK MANAGEMENT:
Required Risk Management and Background Checks/Clearances and Documentation to Submit to Penn Legacy
- If you volunteer to coach or assistant coach, you must submit a Risk Management application through EPYSA. Please be sure to select Penn Legacy as the club, and select the correct season, coaching position and age group. Click here to open the 2018-19 EPYSA Risk Management Application.
- As of July 1, 2015, an adult applying for an unpaid position as a volunteer responsible for the welfare of a child or having direct contact with children will need background clearances.
Click here for information about this recent change in the state law.
Winter Programs for Futures Players born in 2011 - 2013 is also available. Please click here for more information.